Hi, it's me again with another very incomplete little flash-game.
To say the truth it's much more incomplete, than complete.
Right now, only the basic engines are ready for testing.
So, I thought maybe you can help me test it. You all did a great job reporting the bugs on Majora, so I hope that you can help me this time, too.
It's a Zelda-Stealth game (like the name is saying).
I got the inspiration from the original zelda. In almost every zelda game, there is a stealth passage, so I thought: why not making a mini-game about it.
I will now list, the things that I would like you to test:
1. The map creator:
The map always creates random. Please tell me when you got some freaky results.
2. The movement of link:
Maybe, Link will run in an invisible wall. If something like that happens, tell me.
3. The "guards" (Right now, they are water barrels, because I was too lazy to cut out the original castle guard) and the lines of sight:
Tell me, if a "guard" moves in a crazy way or doesn't move at all or if the black points are created in a weird way.
And of course, if you see other bugs, tell me too.
Actually I'd like to hear every thought of you:
Do you like the game idea, do you think it's good to upload an incomplete game for testing, etc.
I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts!
Use Arrow keys for the movement.
With holding shift, you can go slower (sneak). Right now it has no use, though.
Oh, I forgot to say:
As always: I you got any idea, what I should add to this game, please say it. No matter wether you think it's good or bad.
I'd love to hear other ideas, too
1. I added animation if Link moves diagonally.
2. If a guard sees Link, the guards stop moving and Link can't move anymore.
3. Fixed a few minor bugs
1. Replaced the barrels with guards.
2. Removed the fields of sight.
3. Added statues (It's yet a known bug, that sometimes it looks like Link was below those statues.
4. If you now reach the end of the way, a new Level is created and new guards appear.
1. Added a game over screen
2. Optimized the source code a little